Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Try to shade your surface and see what you get


So this evening I have been working on some new animation techniques and I got super frustrated. I did 22 tutorials that should have made my animating career easier, but I have spent hours and hours trying to get it to work out properly and haven't gotten very far. So to relieve my stress so that I feel like I've accomplished something in the past 9 hours I took a break from animating and tested out a rendering aesthetic I had been wanting to try. The image above is in fact the rendering technique. My professor showed a video to my class a week or so ago and it had a similar look and thats where I got the idea.
So I guess when I get frustrated trying out something new I try out something else new, go figure. Click for a bigger version if you please.

No comments: